Wednesday, 30 November 2011

One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes

This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes, it is from the brand Kryolan. some of you may of heard of this brand, i didn't until i started my theatrical and media make up course at college. The eyeshadows vary from neutral colours to bright colours. This is called the Viva brilliant colour medley and it is worth nearly £80. Kryolan is a professional brand that is used in film, theatre and television. This palette was included in my huge kit from college (whole kit from supplied from kryolan) i will also review the other products in another post.
These colours can be used on eyes, face and body (versatile!) they can also be used dry or with a dampened brush or sponge and to top it off each colour contains pearlescent mica pigments which gives a pearl like shine and pigmented colour. I did like all the colours due to the pigments and shine but you can enhance them more by using a primer. Overall this palette is a must for any make up artist. (Its in my kit too!) 






Have you ever tried the Kryolan brand before?


Peace and love
Zara

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) now following ours too :). ah love that eyeshadow palette! anything sparkly i love :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :)
    yeah that is quite a pretty palette of colours hehe, love it too.
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara